Terrafirm Edge - Helping you Crack the NATA
NATA(National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is the Nationwide common entrance test conducted by Council of Architecture for admissions to B.Arch degree program in India. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability that are related to Architecture.
Eligibility | 10 + 2 STD Pass or equivalent | Main Subject - Mathematics
By securing 40% of marks in NATA, the student is eligible to join undergraduate course in Architecture (B-Arch).
Why Choose Terrafirm Edge ?
- Guides the students and parents to identify and select the most suitable college for study of Architecture and also will appraise on the prospects and the challenges while pursuing this career option.
- Panel of eminent architectural academicians, faculty members, fine arts experts and renowned Architects from practice to ensure quality coaching programs.
- Crash course structured to be an intense Training Program.
- Weekend classes aids the creative evolution and development process of the young mind at very early stage.
- Provides study material, question papers and solutions for the students.
- Mock Tests are conducted regularly
- Guest seminars by lead architects, and inspiring architectural videos will be shown.
- Focused guidance will be provided to the student to fill in the NATA application form and for selecting the exam center.
1. Architecture Awareness
- Drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil
- Architectural awareness
- Architectural terminology
- Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities and colour
- Historical and contemporary buildings of Architectural importance
- Architects and their works
- Awareness of persons, places, buildings etc. of Architectural importance
1. Aesthetic Sensitivity
- Aesthetic, Sensitivity and Drawing Skills
- Analytical reasoning, mental ability
- Drawing scenes from imagination
- Elements of Design: Lines, Form, Mass, Solid etc
- One point, two point and three point perspective drawings
- Generation of plan, elevations and 3D views of objects
- Principle of Design – Rhythm, Harmony, Symmetry, etc
- Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms
- Development of 3 Dimensional objects from two-dimensional shapes or vice versa
- Visualizing different sides of Three Dimensional objects
- Theory of colours – colour wheel, colour psychology and composition using colours
2. Creative Sensitivity + Memory Drawing
- Scale and proportion
- Freehand sketching of objects and Activities commonly seen in the rural or urban/suburban context such as Interior furniture, Street furniture. City elements, landscape, Buildings, bedrooms, balcony, Playground, Markets, Railway Platform, Bus Stop, Exhibitions etc
- Enlargement & Reduction of Drawings, Mirror image, bird’s view, worm’s view, human eye-level
Mathematical Problem Solving
Mock Tests, Studio Tests, etc